October 08, 2010

Still in Mamallapuram, I can't go, it is tooo beautiful!

I have a yoga class set up for 4PM today, lets hope it will work, my 8am was cancel.  Got to love India!  lol

Two days ago I bought silk, and had someone create a sleeping bag out of it.  A little cooler then the one I have, plus it is a natural way to keep some of the bed bugs out.  I have to say though that all the rooms I have been in up to now are pretty clean.

Last night I spend some times with a few locals, got drunk, eat on the beach, and got eaten by mosquitos like never before.  It's all good, it's part of the process.  I have a cold, even though it is really warm out here.  I get all wet from sweating to much and then go into a place that is super ventilated and get cold.

Yesterday I went for an ayurvedic massage again, 400Rs this time ($8ish), it was really good.  I have found the ashram I want to go to, it is in Neyyar Dam, in the South, in forest setting.

I spent time with some stone sculpters yesterday, they showed me how they do their art, it was very interesting, they are amazing at it.  I of course bought a little something.

I hurt the skin of my foot on the sand, while trying to body board, so I can't wear my sandals anymore.  I had a pair made especially for me, tailored exactly for my feet and so it will not touch my bruise. 500Rs ($10ish)

I'm still on budget, even less some days, so all is good!

Love to you all, and a warm hug filled with the ocean breeze!
Metta!
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment