October 04, 2010

I left Bangalore yesterday, on a 8 hours bus, for $10 ish, to go ta pondicherry.  It is a French colony, not sure if anyone speaks French still, I have only been here for a few hours.

The bus ride was comfortable, AC and all, but not toilet on board.  We did stop a few times so we could have a bite and use the washrooms.

Pondicherry had about 200 000 people and I saw a few white people here that could look like they are living here, I guess I'll find out along the day.  It is by the Bay of Bangal, which feels like the ocean.  The weather is worm but don't think we can swim in the ocean because of pollution. I'll have to find that out too.

I'm with my new Canadian friend, we are getting alone pretty well and it feels good to be with someone when venturing out.  Tomorrow we will go to a small village that lives out of fishing, apparently we could easily go fishing with locals, that should be an experience!



I'm taking advantage of the fact that I can travel with someone for my first trip out of a big town, he is meeting a group for volunteer work on the 10th so back to being alone then.  At least I will feel a bit experienced next time I take a bus and go to a new city.

We have rented a scooter for the day, which would be impossible in a big city to drive around but we can manage here.  I'll be filming that and hope I can show you guys soon!


Now I don't want to make anyone nervous, but last night I steeped, up to my knee in ... I guess... ditch water.  My sandal got stuck, I reached up to my elbow to fetch it.  Thank god, write beside there was a mini food stand with a water facet, so I cleaned as much as I could.  Got to the hotel around 6:30 this morning and had a shower, yes, a real shower with hot water.  I have been feeling my gut act a bit, but that could also be my mind.  Took a bit of oregano oil and tea tree oil, probiotics, and I'm praying now!  Again, no worries, it is all good.  Plus I'm not alone!

I can't seam to find my usb cable for my camera, maybe just in the bottom of my bag or I lost it ... so I will have to get my pics on a CD before I can upload any, and that will have to wait for a big city, the PC I'm using now don't had CD, still has the diskette.

Well, send me good vibes so I don't get sick!  xx thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment