October 11, 2010

Bangalore

  Puducherry

 David
 Bangalore

 Rickshaw driver very curious about Canada









 Bon, pas tres represantatif - au moins 5lbs, c'est une chauve-souris
it doesn't make it justice, it is a bat, at least 5pounds.




 Mamallapurum
 Puducherry
 Mini temple, not to far from Puducherry that we got to on our seach for a beach the day we rented a scooter.  We were just the two of us, with David, the priest blessed us, it was special!




 Mamallapurum in the morning, 5:30 am - no one is up but the fishermans!

 Fishermans in Mamallapurum

 600-700 AC temple




 I'm so strong!!!
Fake meditation moments!  lol

Notice how wet is my shirt, this is just sweating.  I have started buying local shirts, it is the only thing that will let air go through... Also note that the locals wears jeans and long shirts, it is cool at this time of year for them!!! Ouff, thank god for who ever invented fans!!!!


I am currently back in Puducherry, where there is many French people, mostly from France.  I have met a French girl in Mamallapurum two days ago and have decided to travel with her a bit.  We get along just fine, she is also a free spirit, we live in the same world, it is refreshing to share conversation with her!  I have parted with David two days ago, it was very fun to travel with him for a while but I think it was time for us to part.  We don't really live in the same world nor see life the same way.  He is an amazing soul, yet our interest are quite different.  I am thankful for meeting him!!!  It has allowed me some time to get use to the country, traveling here and all while being with someone.  also saved a bit of money sharing rooms and food!!

I have taken a kundulini yoga class, private, with an indian who spoke minimum English 2 days ago.  It was fun, yet not what I'm looking for.  Yesterday morning there was suppose to have a yoga class at 7am, when I got there a girl from Quebec was there waiting too, so we talk for a 20 mins or so, still no teacher.  She had talked to him the night before and had confirmed!!!  Got to love India!  So I gave her a class that she fully appreciated!  At least I'm doing yoga!

Big kiss and hugs to all of you,
Feel free to comments, ask questions, etc...

For some of you that would like to read a French blog, please visit my new friend's blog at :

1 comment:

  1. Duuuuuude ! C'est malade les photos ! Bon choix de caméra ! (qui ce serait attendu a pire...héhé) Je passe ton blog au complet ce soir (21 octobre) et je suis vraiment excité pour toi! C'est juste trop nice! J'ai le gout de me booker un avion et aller te rejoindre esti! c'est malade ! Aye, le gros arbre que t'es assis dessus? shit y doit être vieux en maudit! Les couleurs de tes pics sont trop fresh man...lâche pas, des supers belles shot. Crisse les indiens(nes) que tu poses sont beaux ! Ils on pas les traits tirés et on l'air super posés. Mais bon, si on klaxonne tout l'temps en ville et qu'on te coupe à l'épicerie faut croire qu'ils ont leur lot de tracas ;)

    Je t'aime beaucoup, continue ton beau périple mon homme ! Namaste

    ReplyDelete