October 06, 2010

Namaste everyone from Mamallapuram tamil nadu

WOW!!!  Beach, temples, ancient sites, clean air, cheap hotel and food!

Thanks for the good vibes, my health is all good!

Yesterday David and I rented a scooter in Puducherry, and we went out to "visit" the area.  Our goal was to find a beach, which we did, but on our way we also visited some places that were worthy of a movie scene, an not the hollywood ones.  We have ended up at a mini pyramidal temple where the priest open the temple for us, and blessed us.  What luck?!  After that we have found the beach and swam in warm water (warmer then the showers!) in the bay of Bangal.

This morning we hoped in a "taxi", nice care - private business - and headed to Mamallapuram.  I have decided that I will stay here a while, David will be heading back to Bangalore on the night of the 9th.  It was fun to have a friend for a few days, I have been more adventurous being the two of us, but I'm fine with finding myself on my own here.  They offer yoga classes, ayurvedic massage and therapy, plus they even offer thai massage!!!  This afternoon we are heading to the beach to do some bodyboard, should be a lot of fun.  We also are planing to find a fisherman to bring us on a boat trip!  Got to love life, hard to get better then this.

I hope I will find a teacher or two hear, learn some massage and yoga.  Not to sure how long I will stay but up to now, I'm loving it!!!

more to come soon!!!

Metta,

No comments:

Post a Comment