October 28, 2010

Hampi

I have found a thai yoga massage teacher, we are exchanging knowledge, so no cost to learn.  He was teaching to one student this week so I joined in to help teaching, and learn with them.  Today I am teaching them the ayurvedic aspect behind thai massage, so cool!!!

Hampi is an amazing little town, I have a beautiful little room, with a clean bathroom, a mini balcony with a hamac, it is just perfect!  Everyone here is pretty laid back, enjoying life slowly.

Next stop should be Goa, where I will most probably go learn scuba diving.

Life is treating me sooo well!

I didn't have time to put pics or vids up yet since I had to prepare for the class.  I will soon, no worries, it'll be worth the wait.

I have met the beautiful Helene again yesterday, she is in Hampi too with her boyfriend now.  Spent the night with them and a Spanish couple last night, had amazing pasta with a great sauce.  Felt good to have something different then Indian food.

Lots of metta your way!
Happy Charles wishing you an amazing day, and sending you calm vibes from Hampi.

1 comment:

  1. So grateful to be sharing this experience with you. Gotta love the playground. Woo hoo let's all play!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete