October 20, 2010

Mini update just to let everyone know I'm alright.

Still in Pondicherry, leaving tomorrow if all goes well, destination Mangalore.  From there I will either go to Goa or start my way South in the Kerala state.

Two days ago I tried an interesting yoga, with a lady, fusion of yoga and ballet stretches, very good abs work out again, yesterday morning I didn't do yoga with Sumesh, it would of killed my abs, I wanted to but fell back to sleep after turning my alarm off.  Instead I had an amazing ayurvedic massage with him.  Today I did a 90 min class with him where we spent about 50 min on breathing techniques, it was really interesting.

Today has been slow, I have bought a longny (don't know how to write this), which is a traditional wear for men here.  Kind of a skirt.  Not sure still if I will wear it in public, yet it only cost me 100Rs plus 125Rs to get it tailored for me ($5ish).  If I wear it I promise a pic.

more to come soon... all is good here... reading yoga books and healing books on down times.  Have been by myself for 3 days now, feel quiet inside.

Love to all of you!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment