October 31, 2010

News from Hampi, sorry for the delay!!!

Hello guys, sorry for the long time without "real" news.  All is more then good here, everything is actually perfect!

I am still in Hampi, should be here for another 2-3 days before making my way to Goa.  I have decided to take a scuba diving course there, should be really cool!

I enjoyed my few days playing, learning, exchanging about thai massage.  It was both fun to received and get some good massage.  I have met another girl that has studied in Thailand, with the teacher I was with for the past few days.  We are getting together tomorrow for an exchange, should be good and fun.  She has studied with the son of my teacher's teacher.  (Kam Tai from Lotus Palm)  She has recommended a few school and gave me hits and tips about Thailand.

I have made friend with the student who was studying with the teacher here, we got along very well, spent some good moments having deep and interesting conversation.  A real great soul!  We have talked about going to the north together, and maybe even go to Thailand together for the first few days at least, should we not choose the same school.

Yesterday we have rented a scooter together, Jeffrey and I, and have visited some great ruins, 500 years old, so impressive the work.  All done by hand, such great art, carving these huge stones.

I have met a lady yesterday that has an ayurvedic center here where she offers massage and teachings.  I expressed my interest of learning with her maybe while exchanging by giving her clients thai massage.  She said instead we will split 50/50 when you offer a massage, I will pay for the place and the publicity, you can use my kitchen for cooking and we will both teach each other.  She always wanted to learn thai massage but never gotten down to it.  This could take place in December when the tourist season is higher.  We exchanged our contact infos and promised to connect soon.  I'm certainly finding the idea interesting.  What a great opportunity to live in a small town for a while, get to know more local peoples and learn about Ayurveda massage for free (or without cost of my part!)  I love my life!

I have posted a few pics below, and some new videos on youtube.  Hope you will enjoy!

Again, feel free to comment, I love reading them!

Take care beautiful friends and family!
Happy Charles!
x
Metta!

1 comment:

  1. Bon Charles j'avais écrit un long message mais j'ai voulu faire preview et tout s'est effacé grrrrrrrrr et euhhhhhhhhh je n'ai pas le goût de tout réécrire hahaahahahahhaah
    Pour faire une histoire courte je suis vraiment heureuse de voir que tu réalises ton rêve et que tout se passe au delà même de tes espérances
    Bravo pour ton ultime lâcher prise
    Merci du fond du cœur pour les photos et ta chronique détaillée
    Love and laughter Sat nam Sophie Ottawa

    ReplyDelete