October 26, 2010

Hampi - je suis au paradis!

Sorry for the long delay in posting new info, here is a quick note just to say all is amazingly well.  I am now in Hampi, I must have died and gone to haven, it is so beautiful here, a bit surreal, I don't know how I will be able to take pictures of this place so it represents its beauty.  Calm, quite, green with nature, river in the middle, lots of hug rocks from past volcanic activities (1000 of yrs ago), many temples...  hard to put into words.  Google search it, it should give you an idea.

More info on my past few days, pics and vids to come soon.

lots of love your way!
x

Charles, happy, excited, yet calm!

Oh yes, I was told there is a renowned thai yoga massage teacher here, it is my first mission of the day!

Metta!

No comments:

Post a Comment