October 31, 2010

Pictures of Hampi and me on an elephant in Bangalore zoo!

I took a ride on an elephant in the Bangalore Zoo!!!  It was amazing!!!  I was like a kid, totally!  Such a huge animal, yet so calm and gentile.

Sunset at the top of a mountain at a nice temple next to the zoo, it was a great view and a great moment!

In Hampi - don't feel like it shows the beauty of the place, yet I tried.  I have many more yet this computer is not to fast so I don't get to add many quickly.  I am in love with this little place!!!  Such a calm vibe, filled with amazing people.

Hampi, first morning, visiting on my little scooter.  Wow and Re-Wow!

View from a temple, found as I was driving around.  Over 500 steps to get there, accompanied by monkeys with whom I had to fight to keep my juice!  lol  I then of course put it in my bag so they didn't try to take it anymore.  Cute little things, yet a bit scary when they come at you for you juice bottle.  Loved the view, little temple that is way to touristic, didn't get a spiritual vibe but an amazing view!  Plus I got to say the walk up there was pretty cool!  I took my sandals of to go up the stairs and sang a mantra all the way!

Amazing sunset on a little mountain, not to far from my guest house.  I went there with the yoga teacher, Cyriac and his student, Jeffrey.  Met some interesting people there.  Loved the moment, especially opportunity to take great shots of the sunset with a bit of the temple (ruin).

Sunrise on the same mountain, the next morning, was cloudy so didn't get to much color.  No one was there so I made my way on top of the temple so I could have some statues in the foreground.  Not to spiritual I guess, yet I meditated there a bit after.  I was actually with Jeffrey with whom I connected very much.  We exchange great conversations, talked about visiting the north together later maybe, maybe found someone to go to Thailand with, and have certainly made a new friend.

Meditation pose on a beautiful rocky spot.  Got to admit it was a bit hard to get there but was worth the shot.  Not dangerous guys, no worries.  I keep it safe!  Jeffery took the shot!  Good job man!

Yoga pose on the same spot, not as arched as I could have been, yet didn't want to take the risk to loose balance.... long fall down!  I did loose some wait as you can see, yet I'm healthy as ever!



I love my little scooter, rented one on day one and one yesterday!

2 comments:

  1. Looking great, Charles. Must be amazing. Happy Halloween !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sophie-isabelle tremblayOctober 31, 2010 at 12:14 PM

    Un paradis, merci de nous faire vivre les moments de cette merveilleuse expérience xxx Bise Sophie

    ReplyDelete