October 15, 2010

I'm blessed, life is treating me so well!!!

I met a great Canadian (the dad is from France) family in Mamallapurum a good week ago at this point, we spent some times together a few times, yesterday I spent the day with them.  Great family, gone on a trip around the world for a years, with there two teens, 13 and 14 years old.  I enjoyed our conversations, and it was fun to spend the day with them yesterday, visiting Ponducherry.  We visited a artisan paper factory, interesting process, especially the way they "paint" on some of the papers to create designs, like marble type "faut fini".  We also visited a local market - something like the Atwater Market for my Montreal friends or like the one in Ottawa.  Well... the Indian version.  I never thought we could fit so many things and people in a few square feet.

I don't have much time tonight, I'm doing amazing, more pics and vids to come soon, for now my card reader is with Nicolas, one of the teens, he is putting music on it for my phone!!! Yeah, a bit of variety!

I had an amazing day today, will tell you more about it soon, did my third yoga class with the same teacher, my abs are not liking it as much as my brain but that is all good!  I just repeat to myself: "I'll be sexy, it's worth it!"

So more to come soon, with visual I promis.

Metta your way!

Love you all!

Hi dad, Joce, Josee, Annabelle, and all of you amazing people in my life!  I'm having the time of my life!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment