February 03, 2011

Power of vibration, power of intentien... healing!

Today I had a training on how to use a singing bowl for healing.  It was a powerful moment, he got things from me in just a few minutes, pushed my buttons in a good way, brought tears to my eyes, and shared some good knowledge and wisdom, all that in one hour.  I am meeting with him again tomorrow for one more hour of training and on Tuesday morning for a healing session.  He told me that I had great power inside me, that I should learn to share it with the world.  He also told me it is ok to be selfish, and that I care to much about what people think of me.  To do things for myself more and feel good about that.  He also asked me if I take a challenge or walk away when I meet one.  I said I don't like when I don't feel I can succeed, but that I like to take a challenge.  I guess the real answer is that I like a challenge when I feel I can succeed.  He got that I'm sure!  lol

Tomorrow I am getting a Thai Massage by a blind man, who is well recognize here, I have met him yesterday, I love him already.  He must be in his 50s, small Thai man.  When we met he touched my hips and chest as he asked my name, then he said I will call you giant!  I thought that was funny!  So tomorrow I will get a 90 min massage with him, I can't wait!

Monday I will take a one day training with a "Guru" of Thai Massage, Pichet, and Tuesday after my "healing" session I am going on a two days meditation retreat with Buddhist monks.  That should do me some good!  When I come back from there I will have to start my journey to Laos because I was only allowed 30 days in Thailand without a visa.  I will go for Laos for a few weeks, from there I will be able to apply for a 30 or 60 day visa for Thailand and come back to visit the south this time.

I feel I had to plan a bit to make all this happen but I am feeling good about all of that now.

I now have a Thailand phone number, 0843719047, from Canada you have to dial dial 011 + 66 + my phone number.

Lots of love your way,
thanks for all the great feedback and comments on my last post, it feels good to share!!!

Love you guys!
Metta your way!

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment