February 04, 2011

My massage was excellent!

Today I got my massage with the blind man and I simply loved it. Very knowlegable, soft, attentionate, yet strong. I am going back Monday.

Today I the flower festival has started, lots of flowers and plants for sale, but also an other part of the city has stransformed in a big market. Lots of street food, lots of stuff for sale. I have finally found something for my dad!

Tomorrow I am going on a scooter trip to visit some stuf around Chiang Mai, a lake, a temple on a mountain, and will improvise the rest. I am now driving a semi automatic bike, will be ready for standard soon!

Life is good, I'm happy! I love the food, the weather and the people. I have to say that today I was saying that India was amazing to tourists and I realized I miss it a little. Something about the simplicity of things, don't know.

Just wrote this post from my phone getting a foot massage, life is so difficult sometimes!

lots of love your way!
metta!

c

No comments:

Post a Comment