November 19, 2010

Fort Kochi and Ernakulam (very close cities to one an other) was nice but didn't really have a soul.  Just arrived in Allappey today and already loving it.  Room in nice and cheap, food is cheap, all is slow and relax, I love it!  Plus I have lots of room in my room for yoga!

Dan came with me to Allappey, and I am meeting with Jefferey again who will come and spend the weekend. Should be fun!!!

More soon, pics and all!  Enjoy the few pics!
From inside the boat to get to Fort Kochi, by night.  Interesting, someone takes care of the engine, giving gaz, slowing down, etc... while someone else is driving.  They don't see each other so the communicate with a big bell!

Tipical corner store, this one in Ernakulam.

From the same boat as the night before, nice huge boat near us!

The captain of the boat?  No, the guy that activates the engine.

Nice spot to chit chat and relaxe, nice tree near Fort Kochi.

Fishing on a beautiful day in Fort Kochi!

Kids playing criket in the Temples entrance.  Was a nice moment at the temple, a group of women were chanting.

Ernakulam by night, by my window.
This is Dan, the New Yorker, in a flower shop, all fake of course.  When I passed in front I couldn't resist the temptation to do a picture in there!

1 comment: