November 11, 2010

Finally I can upload pics!!! The last few days in image.

I'm just finished reading a good book that an amazing man gave me a few days ago, in Hampi, as a thank you for what I had shared with him about yoga and energy!  Isn't life just beautiful?  Sebastien is his name, he is the beautiful Helene's, the french girl I met, boyfriend.  Beautiful person too!  As I am writing this I realise I didn't take a picture of him!!!  I'll get you some other time Seb!

So I feel like sharing a quote from the book:

"Your daily life is your temple and your religion. Whenever you enter into it take with you your all."
- prophet Kahlil Gibran -

I had a virus on my card, went to a photo center and got my picks on a DVD. Thank god for technology! So here are a few pics of the last few days.



Arriving on the beach in Calangute, Goa

Calangute street shops, filled with trafic most of the time.  Pay attention to the bike in the foreground, some people drive with more load then this on their scooter.  I have seen a full family of 5, two parents and 3 kids on this size scooter!!!


Calangute street, with a bit of trafic, a few rickshaws, on the right, waiting for the next client.  And just for you dad, somewhat of a shot of a woman!  I'm still working on getting you a better one!!!
 
The beach, a little before sunset.  Always filled with much people, lots of tourists (Indians), some wimming in underware, others in fully clothed, at anytime of the day.  Interesting sean I tell you!  Love it!  I often go swim at sunset, and I mingle with the indians (there is two sections on each sides where it is mostly white people, I go to the middle and talke with the locals.  Verry interesting, they all seam facinated by a single white man swiming amongs them!  Some rush to me to ask:"What's your name? Where are you from? Are you married?  Are you alone?" Same questions, over and over, anyone I meet here.  All facinated by someone who chooses to travel alone!  It make interesting conversations!

Same boat as what we take to go scuba diving, 25km away is an island where we go.  We saw some dolphans yesterday, not like in the movies, none jumping and doing tricks, just their back as they come up for air.  Was still impressive.

An old fort, reconstructed by the british when they invaded Goa, never served for war (1600ish).

View from a beach, 10km north of Calangute.

Sunset on Calangute's beach, as nice as those of Matane... or maybe better!  lol  Try to be there every night, always a nice show!


My room for the last three nights in Hampi - I love it! Got to be ready to have a few friends with you, no screen, and you can guess anything could come in from the roof. Yet I was lucky, nothing scary got in. I did see a 5 foot snake a few feet from my hut the last day before leaving!!! (electricity - lights and fan - plus food was amazing and cheap!!!) loved it!  Should you wander, bathroom was just bised it, with showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment