January 19, 2011

Some pictures of Varanasi!

 Here are some picutres from Varanasi that I really like, I know I have left it for a few days already, I am late posting them, but I feel they are worth sharing.  I can still fill the vibs of this city when I close my eyes and think about it!
What you don't see here is that there are houses, stores, a temple, and some big roads just a few steps from this scene.  This is in town!

From the train to Varanasi, love the fog on the pictures!

From the train to Varanasi!

From the train to Varanasi!  Not cause I took it, but isn't this a beautiful shot?

Isn't she pretty?



In India cows know how to climb stairs!


"I am a bull, plus I am a holly cow!  I can stand in the street, where ever I want, know one or nothing will bother me!"  This bull was still in the middle of this busy street.  What you don't see is the cars and rickshaws are passing by.  We have walked a few feet from it, going around it, to get in the restaurant from where I have taken this shot.  I love India!

I was about to take the shot of the two goats, sleeping together.  He jumped in front of the camera, giving me an beautiful  pose.  Of course, after that he asked for money for posing!  lol

The silk factory I have visited in Varanasi.

The holes you can see in these things over his head is actually what creates the design on the piece he is working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment