December 04, 2010

The rest of the world... vs India

Quick post to comment on one of my previous posts.

I have written a few weeks ago that I could have lived something similar anywhere else in the world, that being alone with myself was what helped me to go inside, etc...  Now I am convinced it would not have been the case.  India is a country where great spiritual "teachers" have been "created", it is a country where meditation and yoga has come from, a land where spîrituality is a way of life, where it is not about religion or what other people think, it is about connecting with your "god" or your "guru".  These vibrations remains and contributes to my journey!

Thank you to all the past people who have spent time meditating and searching for the truth, it is helping all of us now.  In India, but also eveywhere else in the world of course!

The same way a church or a sacred space help us go inside and connect to ... the divine, the same way India helps us connect to ourselves and the divine.

May you find yourselves, may you find the divine!
Metta!

No comments:

Post a Comment