December 31, 2010

Bonne annee!!! Happy New Year!!!

I just want to wish you all an amazing New Year my friends and family!!!  To all of you, may 2011 bring more then the some of all the good moments in your life together!  Happiness, inner peace, love, joy, health and everything else!

I am with a good friend that I have made here, Jeffrey, in Varanasi tonight, one of the holiest place on earth!  I am trilled, and filled with gratitude toward this beautiful life that I have!

I love you all, lots of great energy and positive vibrations your way!

Dad, Joce, Josee, memere, Annabelle, matante Noella, mononcle Denis and the list could go one, I love you!  You are important to me, thanks for contributing to making me the man that I am now!

To all of you my dearest friends, that are like family, the same, a great big hug filled with love and gratitude for your contribution on my path!

Happy New Year!!!  (fireworks and all!!!!)
Smile, life is beautiful!
xx

Metta,
Charles!

No comments:

Post a Comment