December 25, 2010

I am ok... new post and pics to come soon, promise!

I just landed in Delhi today, I am not impress up to now, got to admit it is a gray day though.  Also, it is 10 degrees celcius, it is crazy!!!  I had to buy a pair of jeans, had only shorts, and put three layers of shirts!!!  My room is nice, but way to expensive for the area I am in... , plus my diner was one of the worst since in India, day one is just ok.  Tomorrow I hope to visit a few of its great monuments and find ways to like it better.

I am doing amazing, life is still good to me, my health is good and I am lucky to experience what I am going through, so I'm still smiling and looking forward to a great evening.

Take care guys,
a big long post with pics soon, about my last two weeks, promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment