September 27, 2010

Je suis en Inde!!! Tout va bien!
I'm in India, all is good.

I have to admit that I am a bit overwelled with the differences on my first day.  Thank God that Rahul (an indian friend of a good friend of mine) came and picked me up at the airport, and that he offered to spend some time with me this week to visit the city and help me get around in Bangalore.  He is a beautiful soul for sure, thanks again Manu for connecting us!

Today I didn't do much, went for a walk close to my hotel, I had a great lunch and fresh juce.  I slept a bit and now came to an Internet cafe.

I don't smell the smell that everyone told me about, maybe Bangalore is not to bad.  I mean, there was a new smell in the air when we got close to Bangalore, but nothing that bad, and I don't smell it anymore today.

Being alone here is a bit scary, not much reference from Canada!  I gathered my courage today when I had to go find lunch.  It went well, yet I felt uneasy a few times.  I will get use to it, I'm sure!

More to come soon, I promise.  I didn't take any pictures yet, be patient for that please!

Lots of love to all of you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment