September 25, 2010


Eiffel tour of course, needed the shot, was not the best time of day for the light but hey!  J'ai aussi une version de nuit; but it is not in jpeg...   I think it looks better from a distance, at night or in a movie!

Inside yard at the Louvre - cours intérieure du Louvre, what a beautiful building!!


Nice sky, not to far from the Louvre! Que c'est beau Paris, plein de cours d'eau... c'est comme dans un film.  lol


Night test shot, happy with my cam at this point - In le Marais - Photo de nuit test, j'es suis bien contant!



Here are a few videos from Paris.

From my room at my hostel, 15 min from DT by subway, for 100€ for 4 nigths it is pretty good!  Vidéo du premier jour, vu de mon auberge.


from downtown looking at the Eiffel tower, I was coming back from a bar, there was an inturoption on the metro line so I had to walk to the next station.  I was happy when I came out and realised I was near the Eiffel Tower.

The last one is from one of the Louvre's entrance, don't quite show how big and beautiful!


Le prochain update sera fait de l'Inde!!  Next update from India!!!

Merci à la vie et à mon ami Manu j'ai un de ses amis qui viendra me prendre à l'aéroport, c'est quand même rassurant!

Thank you life and my friend Manu, one of his friend will come and pick me up at the airport.  Got to admit it is reassuring!

Bonne journée à tous!
Have an amazing day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment